Return to front page

Newest article: Fund our Future plea by johnnybakerToday 16:10Today at 16:10:49view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Obi departs!"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Obi departs!

By rwakeley30/7/2019 15:23Tue Jul 30 15:23:21 2019In response to Re: Yap Yap Yap

Views: 2046

Just seen the headline - difficult for me to be objective without being horrible! Seriously, not bashing the lad in the slightest, but probably a good move all-round. Opens up thoughts, 2 up-front? Pretty sure Obi wasn't a viable wide option. An opportunity for the gaffer to consolidate his options and give us a boost in that area of play. I think it's potentially very beneficial. One door closes and all that...
More concerned about the Chairman's posting below. Surprised no-one has picked up on it> Is it my imagination or is our Chairman a closeted Nolans fan?
Do I, or any fan want to log onto the fans forum and read that the Chairman of our esteemed, proud club, is in the mood for dancing and romancing? Could the onset of PSDD, (Post-Stress Disco Disorder). Sadly, he may not even know he's done it!
Ironically, I went through a similar phase. Not proud of it - But I once purchased the Greatest Hits of Buck's Fizz! For a while I genuinely believed that girls from Essex could sing! I got over it. But right now I'm looking out for signs of Showaddywaddy and God forbid the last resort of something known as Kajagoogoo! At which point it's too late. My suggestion is that Bryan Roberts play Anarchy in the UK prior to every home game - just to get him back on track. Mr Chairman, your Hendon family is here for you. Think punk - you'll be fine!