Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Discipline (From Gary's twitter feed)"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Discipline (From Gary's twitter feed)

By essex don30/8/2015 23:13Sun Aug 30 23:13:09 2015In response to Re: Discipline (From Gary's twitter feed)

Views: 4854

has our discipline been bad this season,it most certainly has.however it isn't just us it is endemic throughout football.every game now contains the opinion that you can influence the referee by as the phrase goes getting in his ear early in the game.have yet this season to come across one group of players or management team who haven't screamed at every tackle made by the opposing team hoping to get that player a yellow or red card am I defending some of our cards no. are we different from other teams no we are not.different refs react differently.to different game situations.some referees understand the game and others don't there is a difference between asking him why he has given a decision and verbally abusing him(mr shulton please take notice).as for the mclarens wasn't in the bar so cant comment however my opinion is once their punishment has been served we should have them back and I don't think the thoughts that the other players think they can get away with behaving badly because we would have them back is accurate.our discipline must improve or we will need a very big squad