Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Chris Seeby by Johnboy19634/6/2015 23:12Thu Jun 4 23:12:36 2015view thread

Does anybody know....

By mello9/6/2015 16:30Tue Jun 9 16:30:01 2015

Views: 2797

how the planning applications for Silver Jubilee Park are going, have the plans been passed/are in the process of being passed/ been refused????
Also pleased with the signings so far although not sure about the keeper, wonder if there might be more additions to the squad or is that it now. Also can`t wait for the fixture list to come out for this coming season.

reply to this article | return to the front page

Re: Does anybody know....

By ChrisHFC9/6/2015 22:20Tue Jun 9 22:20:15 2015In response to Does anybody know....Top of thread

Views: 3012

Rob Morris is the person who almost certainly knows most about the SJP planning application. Based on past experience, Rob is sure to post on here when there is any definite information to pass on - whether good, bad, or indifferent. If Rob is not telling us anything about it at the moment, then there's nothing to tell and you'll just have to be patient and wait until there is.

Re future signings for the squad - that's basically up to Gary. The main two players from last season that have yet to sign are Charlie Goode and Chris Seeby. Chris had a knee operation on Monday so will be out of action for some time, and may not sign until he's given the all-clear; that could be as late as the new year. As for Charlie, I think most people are hoping that he signs for us but are expecting a club at a higher level to sign him. Gary may be happy with just the signings so far, on the other hand he could be chasing a number of players with Conference experience. I don't know what the situation is and at present it's none of my business, but I trust Gary to get the best players at the club that he can and that the club can afford.

There are also a number of squad players from last season whom Gary may or may not wish to sign, always assuming they are still available to us and want to rejoin us.

I don't have a date for the fixture list to be out, but, based on experience over the last dozen or so seasons, I don't expect it until we've played several of the scheduled pre-season friendlies.

Re: Does anybody know....

By StAlbansDon10/6/2015 07:47Wed Jun 10 07:47:04 2015In response to Re: Does anybody know....Top of thread

Views: 2617

Brent Council asked for additional information last Thursday which I supplied to them on Monday. This was a traffic survey for our home games at Harrow and the potential impact when we move to SJP. This has now been passed onto highways for their approval and our case officer is writing his report which will be presented to his line manager on Friday. If all goes well we will go to committee at the beginning of July. When consent is granted the Football Foundation application starts and should be a two month process. We already have agreement in principle from the Football Foundation and the match funding is in place. It is expected to cost about £300k to carry out all the works required and work should be completed on time for 2016/17 season.

Previous thread: Gary McCann signs new deal to lead Hendon out at Silver Jubilee Park by footballexclusives.com8/6/2015 17:33Mon Jun 8 17:33:20 2015view thread