ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on forum.hendonfc.net

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Waffle time - Part 3- Quantity vs Quality by rwakeley16/1 15:19Sat Jan 16 15:19:04 2021view thread

Oldest article: eProgrammes by John Rice22/8/2013 14:09Thu Aug 22 14:09:21 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Kingstonian Match Photos by Minky22/9/2013 20:58Sun Sep 22 20:58:28 2013view thread

Your help required, please

By Simon (legacy user)17/9/2013 12:45Tue Sep 17 12:45:25 2013

Views: 3638

We are looking for a volunteer, with an internet-enabled mobile phone or tablet, who would be willing to run the Livescores service on those occasions that our regular operator is unavailable.

It is a Ryman League requirement that we operate the service for all home matches. We will be fined if we do not comply.

The system is easy to operate and detailed instructions are available.

You would need to get to the game 15 minutes before kickoff to input team lineups.

If you can help, please email Steve Rogers at admin@hendonfc.net.

I've said it before and, no doubt, I'll be saying it again but if people are not prepared to stand up and be counted, we'll all need to find something else to do on Saturdays.

reply to this article | return to the front page

Re: Your help required, please

By SteveHFC (legacy user)21/9/2013 15:08Sat Sep 21 15:08:11 2013In response to Your help required, pleaseTop of thread

Views: 3411

Due to the lack of new volunteers, and due to a technology breakdown at Earlsmead (the latter can't be helped), I am in the unacceptable position of having to spend my afternoon running livescores from home, when I should be preparing for an event I'm involved with this evening.

As Simon said, Livescores is a Ryman League requirement - the club will get fined if we do not operate it - this includes cup ties.

I can't be at next Sunday's FA Cup game against Bishop's Stortford, or the replay if there is one (we have to do away games if we're playing non-Ryman opposition in cups). Are you prepared to stand up and be counted and help us out?

If so, please speak to me on Monday at the Billericay game, or email me via the website on admin@hendonfc.net

Greensnet - The Official Hendon FC Website
Hendon FC Supporters Trust Official Website

By Paul Butler (legacy user)22/9/2013 11:39Sun Sep 22 11:39:33 2013In response to Re: Your help required, pleaseTop of thread

Views: 3271

Can this be run via SMS messages, or do you need to be on mobile internet?

My mobile internet is annoyingly bad, and I'm not at every game, but I'll be at the next two, always happy to help out where I can...

By SteveHFC (legacy user)22/9/2013 13:39Sun Sep 22 13:39:31 2013In response to Re: Your help required, pleaseTop of thread

Views: 3211

Unfortunately it is now internet based - we can't run it via SMS messages anymore.

I'll have a chat with you tomorrow if I get a chance.

Thanks Paul - much appreciated.

Greensnet - The Official Hendon FC Website
Hendon FC Supporters Trust Official Website

Previous thread: Trust Secretary by John Rice20/9/2013 10:30Fri Sep 20 10:30:21 2013view thread