Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: The Future "

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: The Future

By Not A Mong27/12/2022 09:13Tue Dec 27 09:13:22 2022In response to Re: The Future

Views: 12511

I'm reminded of why I got out of advertising when the prospect of "advancing" from, "Here's £100,000 to advertise Queen's tour this summer. Spend it!" to "Write something catchy to sell these heroin-laced kiddies' lollipops our client is launching" hoved into view.

Yeah, I nicked that from Bill Hicks (pbuh) - search YouTube for his "advertising & marketing."

I'm getting old... Or turning into James Corden. I never nick other people's material.

Anyhoo, I never spoke to either Nick or any of the other newbies in Peter Marsden's reign when I was helping out at That Mob In Ruislip.

The groundworks volunteer team, several of whom made significant contributions to the "edgy" atmosphere for which games involving That Mob In Ruislip were known, viewed Nick less positively than they did any of the other newbies in and around the boardroom.

I just popped in here for a quick butcher's.

I might respond with an entertaining and offensive rant a bit later.

If I don't get banned first.