Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: The Future "

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: The Future

By StAlbansDon17/12/2022 21:44Sat Dec 17 21:44:47 2022In response to Re: The Future

Views: 12587

Jatin you are a respected person at SJP. Your experience and comments are important to the future of the club.

I also respect that you are happy to be challenged and would be delighted if we all had a debate at SJP about the future of the club.

Phil and Steve Neville are also people that SJP hold in high regard and would like their involvement in the debate.

Simon has posted an articulate version of his position and his experience on the future is important.

For those that post anonymously I can?t send you a personal invite sorry!

We all want the best for HFC and that is the priority. As an owner of the club ( paying my trust membership) we have a duty to help. Having a voice on this forum is good but are you prepared to go on the trust board? Are you willing to help with fund raising, volunteer on match days or donate?

Simon has been banging on for years that we need more people to help on the ground, even investors can?t solve that.

Let me know your thoughts