Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: The Future "

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: The Future

By StAlbansDon14/12/2022 22:21Wed Dec 14 22:21:30 2022In response to Re: The Future

Views: 12440

Thank you for your reply and your thoughts on the situation. SJP would be considerably better off without HFC. It costs is far more than £40k even if that saves the club less.

This forum is really good for everyone to express their feelings and we welcome that. If you feel our contribution is not what you want or you feel it?s not the future then please let us know.

Every fan who owns HFC has a say and we will listen. I want HFC to be at SJP for generations to come but if the fans don?t want that I will deal with the consequences and we will move our separate ways.

HFC Youth will have a home and the community projects are assured. isn?t it time the main club had stability?

I find it strange that people still pick fault with their landlord.that do so much. Don?t you remember what it was like as nomads?

The HFC AGM was a good platform to express any dissatisfaction of the current situation which wasn?t raised.

Please feel free to message me directly on
Robert.silverjubileepark@gmail.com

So far we have only those against SJP and as a democracy we accept that.

Please give your views!