Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Yate thoughts. Part 2"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Yate thoughts. Part 2

By rwakeley20/3/2022 12:51Sun Mar 20 12:51:52 2022In response to Yate thoughts. Part 1

Views: 14467

I think our mainstay problem is on the flanks. The lad Tafari, yesterday summed up things to a tee. Not slating him at all. I like the lad. Watching him in possession. constantly restricted in his options going directly in front. Most of his passes going into Joe, one or two into Forbsey. The only time he managed to get right down the flank, linking up with Jayden - we scored. I think that fully states where we are at. I would advocate the same for the other side. Slightly different as long balls can find Eren. These are the areas for me where sides like Swindon, Gosport and Poole have all started out there attacking moves against us. Maybe, Luca would have shored things up. The gaffer for me does have options. Naturally, the loss of Lucas and Sean will transform things, but contingencies are required. Jayden the first call. Interesting to see how the gaffer goes next season with the No, 10 role. For me, Liam was under utilised in terms of his output. I like Frank. Where is his best postion. Centrally, in the their with Hamza or others. The overall balance of the side is still for me the key. As for Liam going. I thought we saw the best out of him this season when compensating for Joe up top. I used the word constipated. Probably not the best. A bit more freedom to express ourselves is probably a more apt.
Other than Hayes, I've not been blown away by anything else in this division.
I think its all just got to come together. An opportunity to evaluate things until then.