Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Darwinism"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Darwinism

By rwakeley12/2/2022 17:32Sat Feb 12 17:32:16 2022

Views: 11670

We both share the same birthplace. Today is his birthday. Got me thinking. Theory of evolution. The last game before the lockdown was a 1-0 defeat at Imber Court. Of that game, only four of the same starters for the Met and only one for Hendon. I then listened to Lee's post-match. More than interested to hear any follow-up with regards to feedback.
We don't tend to create much there in general. A bit of cutting edge.
We are now in the realm of knowing what to expect from oppositions. I think a lot boils down to fine margins at certain locations. A goal let in from a corner - touched on in-numerate times. Darwin would do his nut! Albiet, recognising a pattern! Lee said in said interview, we were lacking something. What was it today? Keen to know how many chances we created. Games for me there can become a bit of a stalemate. Horses for courses kinda thoughts. Some patterns still remain. Just that bit of elevation to the next level.
Well, I'm off to Shrewsbury, to raise a glass to one of Shrewsbury's finest - of course, I meant myself!