Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: My head hurts! - Part 2"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: My head hurts! - Part 2

By rwakeley2/1/2022 00:35Sun Jan 2 00:35:40 2022In response to My head hurts! - Part 1

Views: 4212

On KL. I spoke to one of their fans post-match. He stated they had had 5 forwards out! Make of that what you will. All sides have had exasperated problems. If I thought Harrow are a perennial WIP, then the KL based on today, is some kind of wonky lab experiment R&D Hayes & Yeading Phase 1 trial. I do think the genie came out of the bottle today and now out. You can't put it back in! There is something undeniably there. Today was like trying to create a bloody Frankenstein's monster between the pair of them. I do think you can traditionally get these strange behaviors when a side has gone so long without a win - but I would also advocate they have some very interesting genetic profile.
I thought today was the most fascinating game I've seen in ages. Others I spoke to just dismissed it. The dichotomy is poles apart. I thought this month, we would be able to consolidate thoughts. I'm lost on how much today was a one-off vs too how much emphasis to place on it. I would not jump the gun either way. I'm interested in both camps feedback. I'm not being critical of Hendon, not getting carried away with Kings Langley - but I would personally advocate some kind of grenade was thrown into the water today and somebody, somewhere has to pick the bones out of it all. I think these things happen for a reason.
I found it all utterly fascinating. I believe today went beyond the season to date mantra's, as valid in part as they maybe.
Time to lie down in a dark room away from civilization for a while!