Please note: this site will be unavailable between 4.30pm and 5.30pm on Wednesday 17 April due to routine maintenance

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: History repeating..."

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: History repeating...

By John Rogers5/9/2021 19:21Sun Sep 5 19:21:27 2021In response to Re: History repeating...

Views: 1357

Absolutely - can't argue with anything said above. A hugely disappointing afternoon.

I remember a few years ago banging on about ill-discipline, I can't really be bothered to today. The whole episode that led up to the red card was pathetic.

It was a performance that lacked direction, creativity, guile, particularly second half which was witless. There were a couple of passengers in the side. I know we're struggling for a centre-forward at the moment but we're not even looking like creating anything at the moment, let alone scoring. Farnborough, Harrow and yesterday I think we've forced one 'good' save from the opposition goalkeeper.

Really felt for Liam Brooks - first match of the season and he's not even getting scraps to feed off yet still he ran his knackers off.

Big improvements needed in many areas.