Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "History repeating..."

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

History repeating...

By rwakeley5/9/2021 00:41Sun Sep 5 00:41:23 2021

Views: 1413

I was not present today and hence I maybe open to incoming flack, but I have arround enough to be able to distinguish some previous. We had a game v Harrow with little or no quality. The red cards, now boiled over into malfeasance.
Akin to Sudbury, FAT territory. On reflection, they were probably favourites. Short-passing types through the middle our un-doing. I thought this was almost inevitable. We looked ripe for a more energetic couter-part post Harrow.
We are, not right now, in the right physical shape or mental shape. It happens. I was far more critical post Dorchester for different reasons. Not past lessons learned. Today, a tough day, different criteria.
Not the disaster some may portray - more indicative of our overall curtailment. I think it's good. A different test.
The bottom will soon be in and we will turn fortunes around.
Plenty of time to make this a season to unleash our potential - keep the faith. We are blessed with some great talent at our disposal. We have a point to prove. Frustrating now as it is, use it as a positive. Quietly, go about putting things right!