Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: The way I see it - Part 4"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: The way I see it - Part 4

By rwakeley23/8/2021 12:47Mon Aug 23 12:47:16 2021In response to Re: The way I see it - Part 3

Views: 1136

Immediate future, I can equally see us getting six points this weekend as nothing! That's a pretty unique sentiment.
I do think we have really missed the pace of Brooks. The lad up front, looks another potential solid recruit. I will await judgement until this has blown over. I think we have an extremely talented squad. Irrespective of individual games and what they serve up, I personally want to see us start delivering - and I see no reason why we should not. My concerns, remain until then. Lee could soon have an embarrassment of riches from which to choose and we go from there.
My concern is that 12 months down the road, Dorchester roll into town and dictate the play in the middle of the park and if that is the case, this fan will have actually combusted and leave behind a big gooey mess for someone to clean up!
Interesting weekend on the horizon. The potenital remains fully intact.