Please note: this site will be unavailable between 4.30pm and 5.30pm on Wednesday 17 April due to routine maintenance

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Hayes - Part 1"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Hayes - Part 1

By rwakeley18/8/2021 16:36Wed Aug 18 16:36:57 2021In response to 6-6!!!

Views: 1114

Proper game last night! I think Lee has covered it all. Hayes reminded me of a year 2 Billericay. Second 45. the way the probed down that ruddy flank. And yet, when going through the middle, equally devastating. Equal credit to Hendon, for the way they competed. Difficult to maintain such a style for the full ninety. A lot of weight on the shoulders of the wide lads at present against quality opposition.
Onto Saturday, IMHO, irrespective of our plight a batch of games from which points should be harvested. I have not seen anything yet to suggest Dorchester carry a significant threat. The best and most generous compliment I have given them, a half hearted shout-out to the lad Diaz, now at Salisbury. This next batch of games for me comprise of teams of whom battle and scrap in midfield. Shout-out to the lad Hamza last night. Uchechi or Maradona-esque. Fascinating lad. I think he could be a creative type. Great pass from Brewer to the front line last night, noting we need our midfield to get functioning. These sides on the horizon are the very type of whom annoy the snot out of me!
I always go in thinking we should score a hatful and of course, it's rarely that straight-forward.
But if you are going to compete at the top - you know the rest! We could actually, come the end of the month, be in a very strong position.
As for last night, supreme effort from all, on all sides. How good are Hayes at the back? Long way to go...