Top lad Warwickshire!
It's The Great Escape all over again. Best of British and all that. Got me thinking. Someone on here once referred to yours truly. as 'The Philosopher' - not bad. I would have added 'and part-time poet'. Consequently, I've got this lad Warwick down as the 'The Problem Solver'. On the same theme I would personally assign the following roles...
Mr Chairman one would assume is 'Big X'
Lee Allinson - 'SBO' - (Senior British Officer) - Or just plain 'Gaffer'
Alex 'Stretcher-bearer' Barrett / Alex 'Burger King Barrett - Says it all.
Derek Beech - Camera/The Forger. Needs film and a Focal-plain shutter! Likes bird-watching!
Rob Morris - 'Security' - Presently working on a system monitoring all activities in camp. Stooges and Goons!
Dual role as 'The Distributor' (In charge of food parcels)
John Melnyk - The Scrounger - Half-time raffle.
Tom Stockman - The Surveyor - Presently working on a tunnel from under the club-house.
I was planning to use the Wingate game Tuesday as the big night. Understandable set-backs so check your documents. The Chiltern line down yesterday, Euston mainline next week.
Still on the lookout for someone of whom fits the title of 'Intelligence'
Next full moon is on the 2nd Sept - Until then - WE DIG!
- Pre-season thoughts by rwakeley21/7/2020 18:25Tue Jul 21 18:25:38 2020view thread
- Re: Pre-season thoughts by rwakeley3/8/2020 18:54Mon Aug 3 18:54:43 2020
- Re: Pre-season thoughts by Warwickshire Dons21/8/2020 23:30Fri Aug 21 23:30:20 2020
- Top lad Warwickshire! by rwakeley23/8/2020 11:36Sun Aug 23 11:36:54 2020
- Re: Pre-season thoughts by rwakeley7/8/2020 13:08Fri Aug 7 13:08:57 2020
- Tommy Smith by rwakeley9/8/2020 13:25Sun Aug 9 13:25:38 2020
- Re: Tommy Smith by Steve Lytton9/8/2020 18:33Sun Aug 9 18:33:26 2020
- Re: Tommy Smith by rwakeley11/8/2020 15:09Tue Aug 11 15:09:33 2020