Re: Virtual Match
I had absolutely no up-front knowledge of what was about to manifest. I now find myself conflicted. Ten minutes in I found myself in a surreal world where the virtual Hendon were casting the same questions in my mind as the actual 'real' Hendon. Their first goal - Truro all over again! Goals around the hour mark! Simeon's role stood out for me - identical characteristics as a real match day. No-one got past our left-back - as is the norm. I still think he and hence his virtual clone can get forward a tad more first 45. Howe looked cloned. Tommy spraying the odd one into touch when going wide - It's akin to being in a parallel universe. Maybe the entire universe is a computer simulation!
Seriously, back in the real world - thank you to those for what you do. You know who you are. And to Lee, I think we have a really decent set of lads at our disposal. Just to replicate the full matchday experience, I did consider getting up at five this morning and standing at a train station for 3 hours! That's for another day. Again well done to those involved.
Edited by rwakeley at 18:15:30 on 23rd May 2020
- Virtual Match by HendonJohn23/5/2020 10:38Sat May 23 10:38:43 2020view thread
- Re: Virtual Match by Bomber23/5/2020 17:16Sat May 23 17:16:48 2020
- Re: Virtual Match by rwakeley23/5/2020 18:05Sat May 23 18:05:54 2020
- Re: Virtual Match by John Rogers23/5/2020 19:32Sat May 23 19:32:51 2020
- Re: Virtual Match by The Ancient One24/5/2020 13:45Sun May 24 13:45:51 2020