Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Virtual Match"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Virtual Match

By rwakeley23/5/2020 18:05Sat May 23 18:05:54 2020In response to Re: Virtual Match

Views: 1539

I had absolutely no up-front knowledge of what was about to manifest. I now find myself conflicted. Ten minutes in I found myself in a surreal world where the virtual Hendon were casting the same questions in my mind as the actual 'real' Hendon. Their first goal - Truro all over again! Goals around the hour mark! Simeon's role stood out for me - identical characteristics as a real match day. No-one got past our left-back - as is the norm. I still think he and hence his virtual clone can get forward a tad more first 45. Howe looked cloned. Tommy spraying the odd one into touch when going wide - It's akin to being in a parallel universe. Maybe the entire universe is a computer simulation!
Seriously, back in the real world - thank you to those for what you do. You know who you are. And to Lee, I think we have a really decent set of lads at our disposal. Just to replicate the full matchday experience, I did consider getting up at five this morning and standing at a train station for 3 hours! That's for another day. Again well done to those involved.

Edited by rwakeley at 18:15:30 on 23rd May 2020