Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Walton 1-1 Hendon"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Walton 1-1 Hendon

By rwakeley8/3/2020 00:26Sun Mar 8 00:26:45 2020In response to Walton 1-1 Hendon

Views: 1807

Based on the premise this is on the back of a night out. Here goes. Lee has us Sympatico. The mental state not the holiday resort on the coast of Mexico! He has us all on board. Seriously, this young man in charge. What an unbelieable talent. Character - Top notch. This young man is exquisite. This young man we have is exeptional.
On script. The only deviation for me. The analysis of execution. I do have a niggle. An irratable itch. 75 per cent of goals conceeded, goal times and all that, across the board, second half. It is a telling annoyance. Walton no win in 10. I have a notion on that. Certain teams do have a penchant for difficulty in combat. Today, I would have cut Hendon some slack. I don't think that is an inherent weakness.
But we have conceded 22 goals second half compared to 7 first half goals to date under Lee. That is by no means a criticism - more an observation. We have to see games out. Fine margins. I do think there is a characteristic becoming prelevant. The stage we are at. We are putting the weaker sides to bed. Two or three in the first half. Leading against the top sides - just falling short at the final hurdle - in some respects.
Just get more clinical. We are really close. The stats confirm it. The goal times are denoting it. We are on the precipice. Injuries aside. Well played Lee and the lads. You may not have got the result. The desire and the application - Just that tipping point - You are in the cusp. Personally, I have not been more prouder of a set of lads in a Hendon shirt in a couple of years. Well played.