Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Ever get the feeling you've been cheated?"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Ever get the feeling you've been cheated?

By rwakeley25/2/2020 20:01Tue Feb 25 20:01:04 2020In response to Re: The weather

Views: 7159

Thanks Hendonboy, and an immediate shout-out to Johnny Rotten! Good stuff as per the information. Purely on a personal note, cemented some thoughts. I did note via the Poole forum amongst the 'top ten' recommendations for a Ref undertaking an inspection, one such suggestion was to remember to be in possession of an actual football as part of your designated make-up! Who knew! Don't forget to take the ball with you! They'll ban heading the damn thing next! Too Soon? Seriously, I can't help thinking with regard to our recent postponed games, we have been dealt a bad hand.
Keeping on the H&S stuff. I was fortunate enough to do the forementioned Pistols gig at Finsbury Park and the infamous first Madstock. (and the next five or so). Caused an earthquake that one! What nights! Could never happen now. Currently listening to Anarchy in the UK (Brixton Academy) version, just because!
This is 'No Fun' indeed - "This is no fun - at all" - Johnny would get it!