Re: Manager gone
We supporters have it easy, don't we? Manager should go! manager should stay!
I feel enormously for Jimmy, a more honest and hard working guy you'll do well to find and the challenges he's faced not only when he took the job, but on a number of occasions since have been all too easily forgotten by some.
I feel enormously for the board. They were always likely to be damned whether they chose to stick or twist.
Ultimately the vindication of this move will stand on how the new man performs.
I'm absolutely gutted it hasn't worked out for Jimmy, I really hope he's able to find something else soon and prove the doubters wrong.
Whoever the new man is, he comes into the job with my unswerving support - same as Gary did, same as Jimmy did.
Edited by John Rogers at 13:37:45 on 5th November 2019
- Manager gone by Rainham don5/11/2019 11:36Tue Nov 5 11:36:24 2019view thread
- Re: Manager gone by The Ancient One5/11/2019 15:44Tue Nov 5 15:44:33 2019
- Re: Manager gone by rwakeley5/11/2019 11:53Tue Nov 5 11:53:03 2019
- Re: Manager gone by John Rogers5/11/2019 13:37Tue Nov 5 13:37:16 2019
- Re: Manager gone by Claremont Man5/11/2019 15:43Tue Nov 5 15:43:19 2019