Re: Luca Valentine
My opinion for what it's worth. Not slating the lad, but I thought he was over-indulgent. Remined me of the lad Bettache. The injury list is the prevailing factor for me. For the first time under James stewardship I am personally beginning to put a side on paper I believe is decent. I also believe we have options. One thing from Hayes, the flanks, underpinned by the new lads. Not getting too carried away, but I maintain, in principle, we have on paper, a pretty solid looking central column. Something the big sides have. My personal areas of concern surround the right back slot and Connor as a marksman. To be fair to the lad, he has had no service to date. I would also advocate emphasis on the play-maker and the positioning of Corks, if central, questions remain of whom plays alongside him. I think we have potential options in several positions. I'll be glad when the much trumpeted game at Truro is behind us, and Walton role into town. More interested to see if we start the process of inter-play at SJP. It feels to me very much like a new dawn of sorts. I think out of the recent adversity we could potentially start to see a plan being formulated. For the first time since going 'Southern' I think there could be - just could be - something simmering under the surface. Now is not the time to get disgruntled.
- Luca Valentine by Rainham don17/10/2019 21:42Thu Oct 17 21:42:02 2019view thread
- Re: Luca Valentine by Dessie18/10/2019 01:13Fri Oct 18 01:13:43 2019
- Re: Luca Valentine by rwakeley17/10/2019 22:38Thu Oct 17 22:38:04 2019
- Re: Luca Valentine by Dessie25/10/2019 17:46Fri Oct 25 17:46:10 2019
- Re: Luca Valentine by Deadman18/10/2019 07:41Fri Oct 18 07:41:58 2019
- Re: Luca Valentine by dw18/10/2019 21:25Fri Oct 18 21:25:00 2019