Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Walton Casuals"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Walton Casuals

By rwakeley2/10/2019 12:20Wed Oct 2 12:20:49 2019In response to Re: Walton Casuals

Views: 1642

Just watched the Poole highlights. Their first goal - sublime, no need to ever come on the forum and debate stuff ever again! That's it - that's what I believe we need to work towards and replicate. I maintain Luke and Hamblin are cracking lads of whom have already shown in patches they can orchestrate similar play. That through pass shown, it's beautiful to watch. I also maintain we have wide lads of whom we can feed. Maybe, even fringe players are those that can roam and link-up. I really don't think we are a million miles away. You can see things falling into place. They had us pinned in our own half - exactly how we should dictate proceedings, especially second halfs. Just replay that video over and over again. Incredible for some to believe right now, I maintain you can see the scope of these lads simmering under the suface. We need to start seeing some evidence of it.
Get at it!