Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Total Svennis... "

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Total Svennis...

By rwakeley15/9/2019 00:48Sun Sep 15 00:48:56 2019In response to Total Svennis...

Views: 7747

Just a re-iteration that our tactics are out of sync, irrespective of our formation. I actually fear now that our players may have accepted that as the norm and the dressing room maybe becoming divided. I would hope that both the players and the management can acknowledge that dispite our obvious short-comings we have to strive to resolve our issues.
On the plus side the goalkeeper was outstanding and I thought that Corks looks a major player in terms of our future. We have to plug the holes of which are frankly our un-doing and until we do, frankly any postives wil be short-lived. Heard a rumour that the lad Williams has departed which raises questions.
This is now a supreme test for James as frankly these problems have persisted for some considerable tiime. The formation is frankly immaterial if what underpins it is seriously flawed.
Time for solutions - which personally, I maintain are quite apparent - otherwise we are in for a very long and ardious campaign.

Edited by rwakeley at 00:49:20 on 15th September 2019