Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Some positives...and yet..."

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Some positives...and yet...

By rwakeley12/9/2019 20:51Thu Sep 12 20:51:14 2019In response to Re: Some positives...and yet...

Views: 1623

.....In my case, right now, more confusion.
Just had a quick look at the new lad, albiet his goals at Slough via Youtube. Looks a more than decent acquisition. Understandable move. If it's a realistic assumption to state he is prefered down the middle, that brings in an entirely new batch of thoughts surrounding whom he plays alongside and that relationship.
Moreover, any proposed alterations or reversions the following week.
I'm with John's sentiments in his opening message. My head's in a tizz. 2 or 3 up-front is still wide open for debate. April's encounter and present form suggests Dorchester is almost a must win. Diaz trying to link things up around the box was their only salvation from last season. With Luke, Corks and Matty due back we should get over the line. Beyond the next two games, a settled formation, with a style of play is paramount. We spent last season chopping and changing, understandably so. I'm encouraged, this is part the process. But I agree, it can be at times seriously frustrating. We'll get there.