Re: Some positives...and yet...
Not a bad game, especially in the second half when Hendon increased the pace. Cockfosters gave it a go and credit to them.
Some bad luck with the run of the ball and absolutely horrendous finishing from Dons. As I remarked, it would cause absolute mayhem if an old "Spot the Ball" coupon featured the opposition goalmouth as nobody would guess how the ball could possibly end up where it does. Not ideal in a team that struggle to create many clear cut chances anyway.
Really liked Gardiner. Enjoyed Nyama and Marwa too.
One or two too many do over elaborate; like they're on an edition of "Hendon's Got Talent" to boost their own profiles, rather than doing what's best for the team. Just pass and move lads. But that's probably more me getting older and not understanding young footballers.
Good company as ever, which usually makes up for what we see on the pitch.
Edited by Scarborough_Rob at 09:10:17 on 11th September 2019
- Some positives...and yet... by John Rogers10/9/2019 22:40Tue Sep 10 22:40:19 2019view thread
- Re: Some positives...and yet... by Scarborough_Rob11/9/2019 07:23Wed Sep 11 07:23:45 2019
- Re: Some positives...and yet... by rwakeley11/9/2019 09:47Wed Sep 11 09:47:03 2019
- Re: Some positives...and yet... by John Rogers11/9/2019 18:40Wed Sep 11 18:40:52 2019
- Re: Some positives...and yet... by rwakeley12/9/2019 20:51Thu Sep 12 20:51:14 2019