Some positives...and yet...
Damn, that was hard work.
Credit to Cockfosters, they were excellent, played some lovely stuff and fully deserved the shoot-out.
I'm bloody mystified by us right now. At times excellent, at time soporific. Individually it's there, undoubtedly, but at times we tend to either go too long too quickly or turn into a five-a-side team. The frustration from the management team is palable, and darned understandable.
Credit to Dickinson for the penalties - Gardiner did well at right-back and looks to have something about him. Nyama tidy. Otherwise? I dunno.
County cup ties are never a great gauge for form, but one or two were at best disinterested tonight, I thought.
Anyway, I believe it's Met Police or Wimblebubbles next up. Onto Saturday.
- Some positives...and yet... by John Rogers10/9 22:40Tue Sep 10 22:40:19 2019view thread
- Re: Some positives...and yet... by Scarborough_Rob11/9 07:23Wed Sep 11 07:23:45 2019
- Re: Some positives...and yet... by rwakeley11/9 09:47Wed Sep 11 09:47:03 2019
- Re: Some positives...and yet... by John Rogers11/9 18:40Wed Sep 11 18:40:52 2019
- Re: Some positives...and yet... by rwakeley12/9 20:51Thu Sep 12 20:51:14 2019