Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "A Buddhist Style Rant"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

A Buddhist Style Rant

By rwakeley18/8/2019 00:03Sun Aug 18 00:03:33 2019

Views: 1757

Sat under at tree, searching for enlightenment - Good lad - Never solved a midfield crisis! Nice segue! These schizophrenic 45's. The fact I can type that this time of night. The lad Hope - serious problems. Totally bossed both first 45's Tuesday and today. Then goes completely absent second 45. This ain't no co-incidence. I think there's been a development from last season. Corks. What a 90min performance. And the Stones lad at centre-half. Second half, Hopey starts out in the centre - today in the second Corks and he were scrapping over the same balls, treading on eachothers toes. I'm not completely sold on Hopey out wide - but the lad has done so much - there has to be an acknowledgment that the midfield is possible better suited with Corks playing in tandem with Matty - I think it factors in. The shape immediately evapourates from the 46th min in most games.
We are crying out for a solution. Huge praise for the lads first 45. We are making significant strides forward. And the lad Hope, pivitol. I would imagine, he himself would be disappointed with his second 45's. It's not a critiscm of him - far from it, I seriously reckon we could be on the way to getting a solution to a very long-standing problem. Get the balance right, and I think any formation with those with the correct attributes in front can succeed. Part the process. Today lessons were clearly evident. That's a huge step forward. These lads are clearly motivated and enjoy playing - the supporters want them to reach their maximum potential.
A special group of lads. Respect.