Just seen the headline - difficult for me to be objective without being horrible! Seriously, not bashing the lad in the slightest, but probably a good move all-round. Opens up thoughts, 2 up-front? Pretty sure Obi wasn't a viable wide option. An opportunity for the gaffer to consolidate his options and give us a boost in that area of play. I think it's potentially very beneficial. One door closes and all that...
More concerned about the Chairman's posting below. Surprised no-one has picked up on it> Is it my imagination or is our Chairman a closeted Nolans fan?
Do I, or any fan want to log onto the fans forum and read that the Chairman of our esteemed, proud club, is in the mood for dancing and romancing? Could the onset of PSDD, (Post-Stress Disco Disorder). Sadly, he may not even know he's done it!
Ironically, I went through a similar phase. Not proud of it - But I once purchased the Greatest Hits of Buck's Fizz! For a while I genuinely believed that girls from Essex could sing! I got over it. But right now I'm looking out for signs of Showaddywaddy and God forbid the last resort of something known as Kajagoogoo! At which point it's too late. My suggestion is that Bryan Roberts play Anarchy in the UK prior to every home game - just to get him back on track. Mr Chairman, your Hendon family is here for you. Think punk - you'll be fine!
- Ware v Hendon by David B27/7/2019 22:25Sat Jul 27 22:25:19 2019view thread
- Re: Ware v Hendon by dw28/7/2019 00:10Sun Jul 28 00:10:28 2019
- Re: Ware v Hendon by Dessie28/7/2019 00:40Sun Jul 28 00:40:11 2019
- Re: Ware v Hendon by rwakeley28/7/2019 01:10Sun Jul 28 01:10:24 2019
- Yap Yap Yap by rwakeley28/7/2019 11:34Sun Jul 28 11:34:50 2019
- Re: Yap Yap Yap by Warwickshire Dons29/7/2019 00:31Mon Jul 29 00:31:09 2019
- Obi departs! by rwakeley30/7/2019 15:23Tue Jul 30 15:23:21 2019
- Re: Obi departs! by Simon30/7/2019 18:32Tue Jul 30 18:32:54 2019
- Re: Obi departs! by Dessie30/7/2019 15:33Tue Jul 30 15:33:29 2019
- Re: Obi departs! by rwakeley30/7/2019 21:31Tue Jul 30 21:31:08 2019
- Shaq! by rwakeley1/8/2019 19:04Thu Aug 1 19:04:12 2019
- Re: Shaq! by Rainham don5/8/2019 12:22Mon Aug 5 12:22:29 2019