Yep - All about Tingey!
The lad has graduated. I thought he may have done this time last season - but alas! I think the lad has the distribution eqivilent of the Staines lad in their promotion night 4-0 win. A'la Tommy Brewer. First 20, he owned it. See our goal,. Friendly aside, holy mother of god what a pass from that domain for our goal. The goals we
let in vs Weymouth for me typify what we need to address. Zubor out wide, winger roamed unchallenged onto our box - two warnings before two identical goals. The lad Tingey this season can reverse that to our adavantage.
Fully expect the gaffer to go three up front. I have profound misgivings. Wide midfield today - same pattern as last season. First 20 second half, the lad Hope never touched the ball. Game becomes stretched, - the distribution ala Tingey could concievably enable Connor to get in the box. Not sure the conventional wisdom prevails. I re-iterate, I think the lad Luke is looking dominate - we cannot have another campaign where the old failings remain un-resolved. I do like the look of the lad confronting Sprague. The gaps between the lads wide and those at the back enable sides to play neat passing triangles through us. We have to consider alternatives.
Going long in the second half down the channels vs midfield subterfuge is the premise of our encounters was the orchestration of the last campaign - we need to overcome this obstacle.
Edited by rwakeley at 01:06:00 on 21st July 2019
- Yep - All about Tingey! by rwakeley21/7/2019 01:04Sun Jul 21 01:04:55 2019view thread
- Re: Yep - All about Tingey! by Dessie21/7/2019 06:44Sun Jul 21 06:44:36 2019
- Re: Yep - All about Tingey! by dw21/7/2019 17:31Sun Jul 21 17:31:10 2019
- Billericay by rwakeley24/7/2019 19:50Wed Jul 24 19:50:46 2019
- Goals from Billericay friendly by johnnybaker26/7/2019 09:18Fri Jul 26 09:18:06 2019