Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Southern Premier Next Season"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Southern Premier Next Season

By richhend21/5/2019 12:33Tue May 21 12:33:56 2019In response to Re: Southern Premier Next Season

Views: 2200

When it was announced before the beginning of last season that we were being transferred to the West and South West league I had thought of writing to the FA to ask them for a copy of the impact assessment that had informed their decision to transfer the four Isthmian League clubs (with particular reference to the cost benefit analysis).

If a cost benefit analysis did exist while we can all guess what the costs section would look like, I imagine that the benefits section would be the same as what Len Shackleton included in his autobiography, under the heading 'The Average Director's Knowledge of Football', that is a single blank page.

I abandoned this idea, however, when I read that when the Met Police asked the FA for information in relation to their transfer/appeal, they were met with the good Stalinist tell them nothing line.

Perhaps I should be writing to Matthew Offord suggesting he lobbies Government to extend the Freedom of Information Act to the FA.