Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Huge afternoon "

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Huge afternoon

By rwakeley1/4/2019 11:27Mon Apr 1 11:27:42 2019In response to Re: Huge afternoon

Views: 1806

Just watched the highlights - Looks like a really solid all-round effort. They look a second derivative of Weymouth. Strong physical presence. Their broadcast be-moaning their quality of delivery. Nice to see Shaq involved in the build-up to the opening goal. I do think he had gone off the boil of late. Great defending by Chaps on the line. My main take was the players we had in their box and up in support and the performance in the middle of the park. On radio, it sounded as if Hammond played a blinder. Just before our first, I thought their claims for a pen looked intresting. The free-kick - worthy of the admission price alone.
A candidate for the best performance of the season - Many playing for a slot in the squad for next season - The overriding opinion from a Poole stand-point appears to be negative on Hendon - I would suggest on that evidence, we looked liked the play-off candidate - What a lift that has given everybody. More of the same!