Re: Not happy
Agree. We should have scored at least 8 or 9 goals today. At 4 nil up we shouldn't have looked back and as said we took our foot off the gas in the second half with all the players wanting a piece of the action rather than just spreading the ball about and cutting their defence open. Matty had a really decent game and his vision and work rate was excellent today and got his reward for closing down the keeper. Staines were really poor as a team and the 2 defenders nearly ended up having a mass punch up.
The first half we did look like a new improved Hendon and communication and passing was pretty decent. But to come away with only a 3 goal difference is disappointing. Another excellent Hendon following today in which half the crowd was made up of hendon. Thought £5 for kids who are 8 years old is steep considering we are told that young blood watching the games is a must. I didn't count more than a handful of kids present.
- Not happy by Whispering Minotaur16/3/2019 19:16Sat Mar 16 19:16:22 2019view thread
- Re: Not happy by Simon17/3/2019 10:37Sun Mar 17 10:37:48 2019
- Re: Not happy by SteveHFC18/3/2019 09:24Mon Mar 18 09:24:26 2019
- Re: Not happy by Paulinbushey16/3/2019 19:54Sat Mar 16 19:54:01 2019
- Re: Not happy by dw16/3/2019 22:36Sat Mar 16 22:36:40 2019
- Re: Not Un-happy by rwakeley16/3/2019 23:03Sat Mar 16 23:03:57 2019
- Re: Not happy by jimsredwhiteandgreen16/3/2019 23:02Sat Mar 16 23:02:32 2019
- Re: Not happy by embee16/3/2019 23:45Sat Mar 16 23:45:21 2019
- Re: Not happy by StAlbansDon16/3/2019 22:56Sat Mar 16 22:56:45 2019
- Re: Not happy? by rwakeley17/3/2019 13:29Sun Mar 17 13:29:27 2019