I've kept my counsel up till now - long time supporter (dating back to the mid-80s) who has only recently really explored the world of social media, but long time reader of our excellent website and this forum. After today I felt it was time to share how I feel.
The last half an hour today was unacceptable. I would like to know why we stopped playing after going 5-0 up - a better side than Staines would have taken us to the cleaners. The opportunity was there to our goal difference - we haven't taken it.
As good as the first hour was, lets face it - Staines are an extremely poor side. We need to be much better in our last few games, otherwise we are only going one way, and that is down
We signed two players during the week - one wasn't even involved today. What was the point of signing him? Heard someone say Romario Jonas is out for the season - why has this not been communicated to the general supporter? Very disappointed Gianni Crichlow has been released - one of the few sparks in games since Christmas. Why has he been let go? What happened with Danny Boness, one minute he's first choice, next his loan is terminated and he's back at Hemel? Why is this information not being communicated? I'm not blaming the guys doing the website - they can only put out the information they are given, but the levels of communciation from the management team have taken a huge dip since Gary McCann left.
Whilst I accept James Gray had a tough situation to deal with when he took over, and I think we'd all agree the first half of the season was way ahead of what most of us expected, to me he seems to be panicking in terms of bringing players in, and correct me if I'm wrong, he's not had to deal with a relegation battle in his managerial career so far. Is he the right man for the job - I'm not convinced, but willing to give him a chance to build his own squad this summer - regardless of which level we are playing at.
We hear very little from the trust board or the club board about what is going on behind the scenes - why not? What do they have to hide?
I'll be at the rest of the games this season - supporting the team even when the going gets tough - not sure having a go at the players during the game is really helpful - would you buck up your ideas when all you're getting from the supporters is abuse? I know I wouldn't. We are supporters - let's get behind the team.
- Not happy by Whispering Minotaur16/3/2019 19:16Sat Mar 16 19:16:22 2019view thread
- Re: Not happy by Simon17/3/2019 10:37Sun Mar 17 10:37:48 2019
- Re: Not happy by SteveHFC18/3/2019 09:24Mon Mar 18 09:24:26 2019
- Re: Not happy by Paulinbushey16/3/2019 19:54Sat Mar 16 19:54:01 2019
- Re: Not happy by dw16/3/2019 22:36Sat Mar 16 22:36:40 2019
- Re: Not Un-happy by rwakeley16/3/2019 23:03Sat Mar 16 23:03:57 2019
- Re: Not happy by jimsredwhiteandgreen16/3/2019 23:02Sat Mar 16 23:02:32 2019
- Re: Not happy by embee16/3/2019 23:45Sat Mar 16 23:45:21 2019
- Re: Not happy by StAlbansDon16/3/2019 22:56Sat Mar 16 22:56:45 2019
- Re: Not happy? by rwakeley17/3/2019 13:29Sun Mar 17 13:29:27 2019