Critical win today without a doubt. I have rarely known a tighter relegation scrap than this. Frome look to have just too much to do. But for the rest, there could be quite a few nerves dangling on the last day of the season.
As for the game, I thought that Hendon controlled the 2nd half extremely well but faded badly in the last ten minutes as Basingstoke raised their game as if waking from a slumber. Maybe Harriott’s departure after an apparent knock was a factor. Compared to last Saturday, this performance really gives me hope of escaping the dreaded drop.
- Basingstoke by dw2/3 22:41Sat Mar 2 22:41:22 2019view thread
- Re: Basingstoke by John Rogers3/3 10:34Sun Mar 3 10:34:12 2019
- Re: Basingstoke by embee3/3 13:18Sun Mar 3 13:18:41 2019
- Re: Basingstoke by Mike Cox3/3 14:16Sun Mar 3 14:16:50 2019
- Re: Basingstoke by SteveHFC3/3 15:14Sun Mar 3 15:14:34 2019
- Re: Basingstoke by Dessie3/3 22:46Sun Mar 3 22:46:34 2019
- Re: Basingstoke by Dessie4/3 11:11Mon Mar 4 11:11:39 2019
- Re: Basingstoke by Deadman4/3 11:04Mon Mar 4 11:04:18 2019
- Re: Basingstoke by rwakeley4/3 17:11Mon Mar 4 17:11:28 2019
- Re: Basingstoke by Paulinbushey5/3 23:38Tue Mar 5 23:38:24 2019