Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Merthyr 0 Hendon 2 "

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Merthyr 0 Hendon 2

By rwakeley18/2/2019 18:40Mon Feb 18 18:40:37 2019In response to Re: Merthyr 0 Hendon 2

Views: 2131

A formality we would pick up a win at some point, underpinned by some, it has to be said, more than half decent recruitment by the manager. Whilst you lads were messing around in the Valley's - I've spent the last 3 days in the local A&E with my mother. Put's football into perspective. Nice to get some normalised thoughts. On the keeper - Personally questions on his command of his box and tendancy to come out. Clearly young and has potential. Probably under more scrutiny than others in that regard. I'm delighted we've converted some crosses of late. Quality of the delivery should bring more rewards. Weymouth looks mouth-watering. Conceded 4 from crosses against the Met - didn't go un-noticed. A couple of challenging away days aside, we should get some momentum to carry into next season. Things are looking up. As posted above, these lads really have stuck to their guns from day one. Feels like another stage of our development has been reached. Interesting to see how we progress from here on in. A somewhat delayed Very Well Done to one and all.