Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Where there is life there is Hope!"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Where there is life there is Hope!

By rwakeley2/2/2019 23:11Sat Feb 2 23:11:27 2019

Views: 8545

Quite literally. That lad is quite simply the re-incarnation of Kevin Maclaren. Looks like him, plays like him. Potential combo in the middle sorted - six months in. Historical patterns aside. I think the underlying pre-requisite here is the manager. We've all taken some blows of late. I think this manager knows his stuff. I think he's potentially found a gem in the lad Hope. Nicely complemented with Matty. No's 2&3 look interesting. The credentials of manager and squad - I think the lads deserve equal credit. They've stuck at it. Perculating, simmering nicely. The fans appreciated a draw, at face value, today for me may have been the start of the new managers era. I have a niggle with the lad Hope on his first/second half contribution. He hit the bar in the second half. I want him alongside Matt, on the ball. He's a player. I think he's a decent lad. Put in one hell of a shift, I think he's intellegent. Nice combo. Well played, all round. The performance was for more pleasing than the result on the day. The rewards will come in time. Very well done - Very proud of the the lad's today.

• Collapse threadWhere there is life there is Hope! by rwakeley2/2/2019 23:11Sat Feb 2 23:11:27 2019view thread