Today really bloody annoyed me!
Very rarely do I have a rant - I don't like doing it. Last time post Enfield 0-6. Perhaps more frustration. I've seen nothing like this. Teams are beating us for no other reason than they have a basic formation. Pound for pound, player wise - Rene Howe better than Elliott ext.. I'm convinced - not! Writing on the cards today - wait till they score then chase the game with subs. Incidently, the next ten mins or so, I thought we looked the most balanced! We are getting turned over by complete mediocrity. I've cut the management plenty of slack due to availability - that ran out today. 3 down the midfield spine - no width, no creativity. Not the best utilisation of resources. At the very least we should go toe to toe with tactical nuance. Otherwise, despite potentially better personnel we are failing to match our opposition in terms of basic organisation. No-one is going to convince me the majority of those lads out there today don't match their counter-parts in underling capabilities - that suggests to me we need to look at how we set-up. The course is not lost by any-means but bloody hell, right now, we are making things look hostile towards ourselves. I think we are, right now, our own worst enemy to some degree, because frankly, I don't rate the opposition that highly. I think it's tactically.
- Today really bloody annoyed me! by rwakeley6/1 00:56Sun Jan 6 00:56:49 2019view thread
- Re: Today really bloody annoyed me! by Paulinbushey7/1 02:03Mon Jan 7 02:03:59 2019
- Re: Today really bloody annoyed me! by JWN6/1 12:08Sun Jan 6 12:08:08 2019
- Gaffer Tape by rwakeley6/1 13:04Sun Jan 6 13:04:53 2019
- Re: Gaffer Tape by John Rogers7/1 10:04Mon Jan 7 10:04:28 2019
- Re: Gaffer Tape by The Ancient One8/1 11:07Tue Jan 8 11:07:55 2019