Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Greener Grass"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Greener Grass

By rwakeley28/12/2018 19:41Fri Dec 28 19:41:29 2018

Views: 2335

Ricardo rumours come to fruition - and there were some amusing varients doing the rounds! Players come and go - As far as I'm concerned, scored plenty, so good luck to the lad. Big jump up if things do materialise as expected. Going forward, (excuse the pun), where now? I was never on board with the medium-term success of working along-side Connor. My biggest quandry is how we accomodate him. I reckon his type work either best on their own or part of a duo with specific attributes. I think we have missed the lad wholesale. I don't think I've seen us win an ariel goal-kick in his absence. He drops off, and holds the ball up reasonably well. Connor reminds me of the lad Mazzone at the Met. They play as much as un-Hendon like as is possible, and consequently cause us problems. I think this at the very least is a blessing in disguise. This will enable us to establish an identity - which is lacking at present. I do maintain more of the components are becoming evident - the lads Locke and Mcvey maybe a step in the right direction. The lad Harriot looks equally promising - I do think we need an injection of pace up-front. This Gaffer was a gritty so and so as a player - I said year's ago we need to get more Wealdstone-esque. Maybe not the right week to re-type that one! As with the past constructions of sides - I think you can certainly see how things are evolving - In that regard, I actually think it's quite enjoyable and will become increasingly satisfying when the results catch up.

• Collapse threadGreener Grass by rwakeley28/12/2018 19:41Fri Dec 28 19:41:29 2018view thread
  • Re: Greener Grass by rwakeley29/12/2018 20:49Sat Dec 29 20:49:41 2018