Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Well Played Young Man - Gaffer"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Well Played Young Man - Gaffer

By rwakeley23/12/2018 01:29Sun Dec 23 01:29:49 2018In response to Well Played Young Man - Gaffer

Views: 8567

Just watched the post match interview - I re-iterate today was an irrelevance. Don't care - the result, the perforamance - I think there is something today, or yesterday dependent on your viewing, which is different than the previous couple of months. I do think today's characteristics is different from anything delivered to date.
I'm going out on a whim here - I think there's seedlings of last seasons comparisons. It's very deep beneath the surface- not sure the 3 up-front is even remotely comparable - accomodation of the lad Connor up-front may prove a problem - but I think today there was a definable feeling of strength down the spine. It aint perfect, I also don't get the negativity, I think we have an astute manager, I also think we ain't as downtrodden as some are percieving - I have a foot in the other camp - I think we maybe, should we keep our staff, be turing the corner, particularly with some coming back into the mix. I appear to be somewhat more up-beat than my contemporaries at present - I think we have solid back-team, an increasingly solid spine and cohesion coming into force. Expecting a tough day at Earlsmead, 2019 significant upside.