Re: Jim'll Fix It.
I believe this young man in charge is good. Not only that, I reckon he will also be learning a lot about himself in the role and assessing options in how he goes about his own criteria. I do ascertain, he himself is learning in the role of this curailment. I admire this lad. I think he's top notch characteristally. Both he and those he manage are fundamentally up there. He was appointed for his characteristics. Give him some breathing space to function. He'll evolve personally in his own right. He will evalute his own performance as well as his perceptions. He has to evolve his own thought process as his implementation. I think we have a cracking young man in charge, let him prosper. Hendon is an opportunity to led the lad to realise his scope. Get to work young man!
Edited by rwakeley at 01:01:59 on 16th December 2018
- Not all doom and gloom by rwakeley12/12/2018 16:51Wed Dec 12 16:51:12 2018view thread
- Re: Not all doom and gloom by John Rogers15/12/2018 09:43Sat Dec 15 09:43:35 2018
- Actually... by John Rogers15/12/2018 17:00Sat Dec 15 17:00:02 2018
- Re: Actually... by Mike Cox15/12/2018 17:06Sat Dec 15 17:06:38 2018
- Jim'll Fix It. by rwakeley15/12/2018 17:44Sat Dec 15 17:44:44 2018
- Re: Jim'll Fix It. by John Rogers15/12/2018 19:36Sat Dec 15 19:36:11 2018
- Re: Jim'll Fix It. by Scarborough_Rob15/12/2018 20:22Sat Dec 15 20:22:30 2018
- Re: Jim'll Fix It. by SteveHFC15/12/2018 21:52Sat Dec 15 21:52:28 2018
- Re: Jim'll Fix It. by rwakeley16/12/2018 00:56Sun Dec 16 00:56:45 2018
- Re: Jim'll Fix It. by John Rogers16/12/2018 10:12Sun Dec 16 10:12:29 2018
- Re: Jim'll Fix It. by Mike Cox16/12/2018 15:50Sun Dec 16 15:50:26 2018
- Re: Jim'll Fix It. by David B16/12/2018 14:28Sun Dec 16 14:28:05 2018