Re: Jim'll Fix It.
It was myself posting the Twitter bits and bobs and today was unacceptable.
I will take being beaten by a side better than us and Walton were that on the day by a fathom. However, the performance from us was totally unacceptable.
There were three players that I felt gave their all, the others were a long way off giving their best in my opinion. This wasn't us losing 5-1 at a side at the top end, this was a 5-1 caning at a side in a bit of strife.
Tuesday night, we had one of our players laughing with an oppo player on their way off the field.
I like Jimmy, I think he's done well so far. But he has a bloody huge job on his hands to get things back on track. Today wasn't a bad day at the office, it was sh*t and totally unacceptable.
I will still take fourth from bottom at the season's end if I feel the players have given absolutely everything. They haven't today and they haven't for a few weeks in my view.
Shape up or ship out.
Edited by John Rogers at 19:37:24 on 15th December 2018
- Not all doom and gloom by rwakeley12/12/2018 16:51Wed Dec 12 16:51:12 2018view thread
- Re: Not all doom and gloom by John Rogers15/12/2018 09:43Sat Dec 15 09:43:35 2018
- Actually... by John Rogers15/12/2018 17:00Sat Dec 15 17:00:02 2018
- Re: Actually... by Mike Cox15/12/2018 17:06Sat Dec 15 17:06:38 2018
- Jim'll Fix It. by rwakeley15/12/2018 17:44Sat Dec 15 17:44:44 2018
- Re: Jim'll Fix It. by John Rogers15/12/2018 19:36Sat Dec 15 19:36:11 2018
- Re: Jim'll Fix It. by Scarborough_Rob15/12/2018 20:22Sat Dec 15 20:22:30 2018
- Re: Jim'll Fix It. by SteveHFC15/12/2018 21:52Sat Dec 15 21:52:28 2018
- Re: Jim'll Fix It. by rwakeley16/12/2018 00:56Sun Dec 16 00:56:45 2018
- Re: Jim'll Fix It. by John Rogers16/12/2018 10:12Sun Dec 16 10:12:29 2018
- Re: Jim'll Fix It. by Mike Cox16/12/2018 15:50Sun Dec 16 15:50:26 2018
- Re: Jim'll Fix It. by David B16/12/2018 14:28Sun Dec 16 14:28:05 2018