Re: A lot to digest
I would rate Danny Boness in the top three keepers in the last Ten years at the club. How many Months has he featured in the player rating? This was always going to be a difficult game no regular central defensive pairing.Home sides first game under the new manager, 11+ players out to impress. Hendon were always second to the ball in the first half. Both goals conceded from corners, poor marking. A lifeline a rather soft penalty, converted with aplomb by Germany giving the home keeper no chance. Second half an improved performance but never really did we look like scoring. Two very good saves by our splendid Danny Boness to keep us in the game giving us an outside chance of a point. Yes the conditions were difficult though the same for both sides. As previously stated by other contributors what a splendid job of work by Jimmy Gray and his management team its been so far and if the poor bloke could get a fully fit squad with no suspensions available for selection for a few matches it would make such a difference.
- A lot to digest by rwakeley9/12/2018 00:16Sun Dec 9 00:16:34 2018view thread
- Re: A lot to digest by The Ancient One10/12/2018 12:43Mon Dec 10 12:43:11 2018
- Re: A lot to digest by rwakeley11/12/2018 06:54Tue Dec 11 06:54:58 2018
- Re: A lot to digest by John Rogers10/12/2018 12:40Mon Dec 10 12:40:52 2018
- Re: A lot to digest by embee10/12/2018 12:54Mon Dec 10 12:54:52 2018