Re: Hendon 3 Walton 0
That's a huge pat on the back from me. I would ascertain the additions of the lad Ricardo and Stephane have underpinned a wholesale change in the dynamic. The gaffer deserves a mention in that regard. As for the keeper - I think we'll be hard pushed to see a more match-winning performance all season. There's a lot of in-coming crosses and set-pieces, second balls, pinning around the box. Zaki, I envisage, more pro-active. Howie probably slightly more efficient in that regard when in the middle. I prefer the back line last night, but ironically, I believe alternative players possess different strengths and weaknesses. Best of both worlds scenario. Stephane, interesting lad, Son of Big Dave - a Viera type. Who plays along-side remains a quandry. Early days. I think the lad Griffiths improves game by game and a shout-out to the lad Cole. I had been totally under-whelmed. The gaffer stuck by the lad pre-season. Last night, I was reasonably impressed with the lad. Kinda reminds me of the Marcus Rashford! Lots of thoughts on that.
Another take-away. The oppo's style. I'm guessing that would have been more us had we gone down the Kearney route. Balls over the top and down channels. Still obviously a useful component - Just thinking we maybe evolving in a more dominant style. Interesting to see when he has a run-out.
Last night, way exceeded my expectations. Equally, way too early to draw conclusions - but hey - what James has already given an insight into shows we are up and running. It's encouraging. Well done.
- Hendon 3 Walton 0 by johnnybaker14/8/2018 22:38Tue Aug 14 22:38:31 2018view thread
- Re: Hendon 3 Walton 0 by John Rogers15/8/2018 00:13Wed Aug 15 00:13:40 2018
- Re: Hendon 3 Walton 0 by embee15/8/2018 13:09Wed Aug 15 13:09:42 2018
- Re: Hendon 3 Walton 0 by rwakeley15/8/2018 17:58Wed Aug 15 17:58:34 2018
- Re: Hendon 3 Walton 0 by Paulinbushey15/8/2018 18:41Wed Aug 15 18:41:05 2018
- Re: Hendon 3 Walton 0 by John Rogers15/8/2018 21:29Wed Aug 15 21:29:09 2018