Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "New recruits"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

New recruits

By rwakeley30/6/2018 16:47Sat Jun 30 16:47:15 2018In response to Re: H&R should just move to SJP

Views: 2384

Arthur's situation resolved. Despite anything that's gone before, hopefully, a beneficial move for all parties. Watching the football at home, cast the eye over our latest addition - the keeper looks a solid lad. Good reputation. Good age, plenty of games under his belt. The template for a good foundation. Don't know how many setbacks this new gaffer has come up against in his re-building but I like his business to date. Having mentioned Tonbridge through-out last season and thinking we needed something of their ilk and they how they would like our pace - I do think the likes of Tonbridge and Margate would fare well in the Southern and I maintain their midfields are along the route we need to go down. My thoughts keep drifting to the cup game at Dorchester a few years back.
Quietly confident.