Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Niko Muir - So much for confidentiality"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Niko Muir - So much for confidentiality

By rwakeley21/6/2018 18:28Thu Jun 21 18:28:13 2018In response to Re: Niko Muir

Views: 2792

The Pool gaffer just disclosed the fee in an interview - if that goes against convention - either way - you gotta smile! Probably fair value - my take away is that we as a club were actually in a position to undertake such position in the first place.
Just listened to Roy Keane on the television praise Zico - my fave player of all time - the Flamengo shirt last season. What is he now 70? I'd sign him! From Niko to Zico - love it! That guy could head, trap, overhead, round a keeper, everything. Talking of forwards, the lad Melvin. Clearly short-term. Interesting to see the full squad. I like the look of our gaffers C.V. Played up North, extensive involvement across the South. I think we will see a side in his guize. Hard working. I'm being drawn to Margate as a comparison. U-23's doing well. Even Marvin, down the middle, holding the ball up or pushed out wide a la Chiedozie. Interesting to see how it starts out.
The gaffers got his work cut out getting us up and running. He may well prove to be our actual best signing.