Re: oyster aways
Chesham's scruffy but picturesque 'Meadow' ground is walkable from the station - but it's about a 15/20 minute walk. Car and then free parking is much easier though !
Amersham station on Met & Chiltern lines is a short taxi ride away.
It's worthwhile coming because the ground has a certain old-fashioned charm (we may not be there much longer if some have their way). There's cover on all four sides, a decent clubhouse with TVs etc. decent home fans - and perhaps the best burgers in the league. Oh, and there's always a good chance the visitors can win !
- Southern Comfort by rwakeley13/5/2018 20:02Sun May 13 20:02:18 2018view thread
- Re: Southern Comfort by geemickey16/5/2018 08:48Wed May 16 08:48:31 2018
- Re: Southern Comfort by rwakeley16/5/2018 13:13Wed May 16 13:13:12 2018
- Re: Southern Comfort by geemickey16/5/2018 14:38Wed May 16 14:38:50 2018
- Re: Southern Comfort by rwakeley16/5/2018 14:58Wed May 16 14:58:45 2018
- Re: Southern Comfort by Hendonboy16/5/2018 15:59Wed May 16 15:59:52 2018
- Re: Southern Comfort by geemickey16/5/2018 15:13Wed May 16 15:13:03 2018
- Re: oyster aways by PF17/5/2018 14:00Thu May 17 14:00:09 2018
- Re: oyster aways by geemickey17/5/2018 15:54Thu May 17 15:54:35 2018
- Re: oyster aways by Hendonboy18/5/2018 09:56Fri May 18 09:56:13 2018
- Re: oyster aways by Hendonboy17/5/2018 15:17Thu May 17 15:17:03 2018