Re: Southern Comfort
That's a cracking point with regards to the Hereford effect. With regards to Chesham they didn't muster a win in their last 10 suggesting they may have thrown the towel in. They did however confront all the top sides in the last month or so. I see Jefferson Louis is in their bio's - he may have moved since typing this.
I do have an image problem with regards to getting a handle on proceedings with this league. Going back to the last major shake up 1979-80 APL North/South divide. I always maintained the Northern Prem was way stronger than the sides in the Southern at that time and yet it was the Southern sides of whom came more to the fore over time.
I do believe there were economic reasons, constructions of New Towns and the like that brought in the likes of Stevenage, Wycombe, Welling and the likes. To me, a lot of the Southern landscape reminds me glorified FA Vase territory.
Footnotes - Love the idea of an U-23 side filling a void. The Met are appealing - good luck with that.
- Southern Comfort by rwakeley13/5/2018 20:02Sun May 13 20:02:18 2018view thread
- Re: Southern Comfort by geemickey16/5/2018 08:48Wed May 16 08:48:31 2018
- Re: Southern Comfort by rwakeley16/5/2018 13:13Wed May 16 13:13:12 2018
- Re: Southern Comfort by geemickey16/5/2018 14:38Wed May 16 14:38:50 2018
- Re: Southern Comfort by rwakeley16/5/2018 14:58Wed May 16 14:58:45 2018
- Re: Southern Comfort by Hendonboy16/5/2018 15:59Wed May 16 15:59:52 2018
- Re: Southern Comfort by geemickey16/5/2018 15:13Wed May 16 15:13:03 2018
- Re: oyster aways by PF17/5/2018 14:00Thu May 17 14:00:09 2018
- Re: oyster aways by geemickey17/5/2018 15:54Thu May 17 15:54:35 2018
- Re: oyster aways by Hendonboy18/5/2018 09:56Fri May 18 09:56:13 2018
- Re: oyster aways by Hendonboy17/5/2018 15:17Thu May 17 15:17:03 2018