Re: let me be bold...
Is £2k per week sustainable? Only if we get enough money through various income streams to make it so.
I have a fair idea of what our budget was last season, albeit without knowing the exact figures and it's one that ought to make Tamplin blush in embarrassment at watching his expensively assembled charges be thoroughly outplayed, outfought and outhought at SJP. Which, I suppose, is what happened on the day. My relatively educated guess would be that we were the lowest payers in the top 8 and that there were other clubs that finished further down the league that were paying considerably more than we were.
The only way we can survive on a budget of £2k per week is by ensuring enough money comes in through the various income streams available to the club. Whether that's on the gate, through donations to the twelfth man scheme, sponsorship, fundraising intiatives or prize money - we don't have a 'moneyman' to rely on, we are entirely self-reliant.
On the one hand it's great that we have that level of autonomy and control over the club's future - on the other it means we all have to work that little bit harder and commit that little bit more, if we can, than we might if we supported a different club.
- The "12th Man" Fund by Simon8/5/2018 22:46Tue May 8 22:46:02 2018view thread
- Re: £11 to get in... by PF12/5/2018 19:50Sat May 12 19:50:47 2018
- Re: ... £11 it is by PF21/5/2018 11:00Mon May 21 11:00:45 2018
- Re: £11 to get in... by Warwickshire Dons12/5/2018 20:11Sat May 12 20:11:05 2018
- Re: £11 to get in... by ChrisHFC13/5/2018 15:00Sun May 13 15:00:34 2018
- Re: let me be bold... by PF14/5/2018 11:06Mon May 14 11:06:58 2018
- Re: let me be bold... by John Rogers14/5/2018 11:26Mon May 14 11:26:54 2018
- One Less Fiver by Jeff Hill12/5/2018 21:07Sat May 12 21:07:10 2018
- Re: One Less Fiver by geemickey14/5/2018 19:05Mon May 14 19:05:03 2018
- Re: One Less Fiver by Hendon5913/5/2018 06:53Sun May 13 06:53:23 2018
- Re: One Less Fiver by Rabster12/5/2018 22:04Sat May 12 22:04:53 2018