The "12th Man" Fund
The football is over for this season but the hard work for next season now begins in earnest.
Next up is a series of discussions with Gary over the next couple of weeks to agree a budget for the playing and coaching staff for next season.
As a fans-owned club, we are only able to spend what we - the fans - are willing and able to contribute and so it falls to me to ask you all to consider making a contribution into the "12th man" fund to allow me to give Gary the budget that he needs to give him the best possible chance of going one step better than we were able to go this season.
I'm sure you'll agree that the football that we watched this season was outstanding. The best chance of promotion in 12 months' time is if Gary can keep the nucleus of this side together. Other clubs will come sniffing and Gary can only do so much to keep them at bay.
Please do what you can to be Gary's 12th man for next season. Every pound contributed to the 12th man fund will go directly to Gary's budget.
If you would like to make a contribution - one-off or on a monthly basis - please either reply here or send an email to email@example.com.
Last season was incredible - it's up to us to make next season even more memorable.
- The "12th Man" Fund by Simon8/5/2018 22:46Tue May 8 22:46:02 2018view thread
- Re: £11 to get in... by PF12/5/2018 19:50Sat May 12 19:50:47 2018
- Re: ... £11 it is by PF21/5/2018 11:00Mon May 21 11:00:45 2018
- Re: £11 to get in... by Warwickshire Dons12/5/2018 20:11Sat May 12 20:11:05 2018
- Re: £11 to get in... by ChrisHFC13/5/2018 15:00Sun May 13 15:00:34 2018
- Re: let me be bold... by PF14/5/2018 11:06Mon May 14 11:06:58 2018
- Re: let me be bold... by John Rogers14/5/2018 11:26Mon May 14 11:26:54 2018
- One Less Fiver by Jeff Hill12/5/2018 21:07Sat May 12 21:07:10 2018
- Re: One Less Fiver by geemickey14/5/2018 19:05Mon May 14 19:05:03 2018
- Re: One Less Fiver by Hendon5913/5/2018 06:53Sun May 13 06:53:23 2018
- Re: One Less Fiver by Rabster12/5/2018 22:04Sat May 12 22:04:53 2018