Re: Directions for Thursday
Also if you're coming up to London on the high speed train Hendon station is much easier to get to. The Thameslink train to Hendon departs from almost directly underneath where your high speed train arrives.
If you're going to take the tube its a long walk to the tube platforms and then a change of tube trains too.
- Directions for Thursday by Folkestone fan2/5/2018 07:46Wed May 2 07:46:22 2018view thread
- Re: Directions for Thursday by Hendon592/5/2018 08:54Wed May 2 08:54:10 2018
- Re: Directions for Thursday by Don of Caddington2/5/2018 19:45Wed May 2 19:45:19 2018
- Re: Directions for Thursday by embee2/5/2018 10:49Wed May 2 10:49:21 2018
- Re: Directions for Thursday by rwakeley2/5/2018 12:31Wed May 2 12:31:07 2018