Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Wingate Match"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Wingate Match

By rwakeley4/4/2018 11:22Wed Apr 4 11:22:23 2018In response to Wingate Match

Views: 2078

I arrived around 12-30-ish - shout out to their groundsman - mowing his lawn in the rain.
Post match state of mind, one of complete annoyance. Wingate, again, start a re-start with new-found zest.
Completely owned the first half, the conditions prevailing we created a half chance on average every five minutes or so. Really impressed by the lads state of mind. We do look business like.
My main take away. I maintain we are improving. More options upfront. The lad Uchechi and Ashley for me look dynamic. The star for me on the day was Zac. We must be a right handful from an opposition standpoint.
The only disappointment the goals conceded - but the lads have been outstanding.
Didn't realize Margate had drawn their last six. Their last three games are a sod and Folkestone in a similar vein.
Since the league expanded alternate years the final play-off place has been around 83-85 points - tough ask for everybody. We've been steady throughout. One last huge effort lads and we're home - maybe literally.
Let's kick some ass!